Aug 29, 2016
Moscow, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra-705
Teknetics T2 classic
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this strange find this past Saturday (8/27) Its 1 1/2 inches long by 1 inch wide found in a grass field near my house (I live in Northern Idaho if that helps) The area used to be a small Horse and dairy farm many years ago.

a strange find.jpg

Upvote 20
I found this strange find this past Saturday (8/27) Its 1 1/2 inches long by 1 inch wide found in a grass field near my house (I live in Northern Idaho if that helps) The area used to be a small Horse and dairy farm many years ago.

View attachment 1353068

Welcome to Tnet! There's a great group of people here and I'm willing to bet someone can ID your find.

Cneers

welcome.nice find!

Woah... now isn't that an interesting little doo dad.

cool find whatever it is... hmmm

Oh and ... Welcome to Treasurenet.

Welcome to Treasurenet, and the forum. Cant help ID your find, but its a neat piece.

Not sure on the find but somebody will probably chime in. Welcome to Treasurenet.

Welcome aboard , It looks like a vintage indian motorcycle pin or license plate bolt cover--just my opinion, not positive----need something for size ref., coin or tape measure----thFIV24JQD pin.jpg--------th8533OCBD bolts.jpg

Last edited:
Wow,, you got yourself an FFTIF.
Also known as "Food For The Imagination Find"
Now if I was to speculate, I would say it is an item that was used during a Santeria Sacrifice. Did you find any feathers in the vicinity?? They like to sacrifice roosters. There may also be some goat heads in the area. lol
Welcome to Tnet and congrats on a cool find.

Cool & Creepy Find.
Welcome to the site.
Davers

Welcome from White Plains, NY! :occasion14:

Cool & Creepy Find.
Welcome to the site.
Davers

That's what I thought after I first dug it up.

I got a little chuckle out of that.

Here's some pictures for size and scale if it helps

strange find1.jpgstrange find2.jpg

The back side looks like it might have broken off something. Interesting indeed. I'm anxious for someone to ID this thing. Welcome to TNet!

Welcome to T Net!

Well now that is interesting looking!

Welcome to T-Net!!! It only gets better!!!!:thumbsup:

Aztec looking, just my opinion, I can't really even ID a King George copper or cast, I'm horrible at ID's
I know one thing, I think it looks cool.

Great piece for your finds display case!Sometimes its funner not to know!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back