Hello all! Im a newbie!

RelicHunterSantise

Feb 4, 2009
louisville, ky
Hello all! I'm a newbie!

Hey everyone!! I am Very Very Very new to this site. And am basically jumpin on in and getting my feet wet. :icon_pirat:

I live in Louisville - Middletown to be exact. Looking to meet new hunter's out there and possibly get some tips on research and stuff.

I am SO EXCITED to have found this site!

There looks to be a wealth of knowledge just from my few moments of checkin' it out!

xoxo

Re: Hello all! I'm a newbie!

Welcome to Treasure Net! Put your feet up and enjoy the show!

Chris

Welcome to T-Net. There is a ton of info on here. I've seen other members on here from Kentucky, perhaps some will see your post. There is also a general discussion area on the forum page that is broken down by state.

Hello and Welcome,I am working right down the road from your area at The Oxmoor Mall. I see your new to the site but you didn't say how long you been Detecting? I know of a couple spots around your area that may be of some interest,give me a shout anytime and we can swap hunting stories,I spend alot of time in the chatroom here on Tnet.

Nova Treasure

?

seger98 said:
Welcome to Treasure Net! Put your feet up and enjoy the show!

Chris

It is quite the spectacle isn't it?!?! I've only been a mbr for about 3 hrs and can not get off! Too much is going on and info here. I am too excited....

xoxo

DigginThePast said:
Welcome to T-Net. There is a ton of info on here. I've seen other members on here from Kentucky, perhaps some will see your post. There is also a general discussion area on the forum page that is broken down by state.
I thought I was in the Ky discussion board....???

xoxo

nova treasure said:
Hello and Welcome,I am working right down the road from your area at The Oxmoor Mall. I see your new to the site but you didn't say how long you been Detecting? I know of a couple spots around your area that may be of some interest,give me a shout anytime and we can swap hunting stories,I spend alot of time in the chatroom here on Tnet.

Nova Treasure

Hey Nova! Good to meet another mbr right near me! I actually do not own a detector at the moment. I enjoy bottle and privy digging and the good ol hunt. I am aiming to get a detector soon though. One of the reasons I joined - need to know more info about them before I make a big purchase. : )

Thanks for the welcome! We will have to get together soon and get to diggin.

xoxo

RelicHunterSantise said:
DigginThePast said:
I thought I was in the Ky discussion board....???

xoxo

Derr to me :tard: Just noticed that. I'll attribute it to my head cold. ::)

RelicHunterSantise said:
nova treasure said:

Nova Treasure

Hey Nova! Good to meet another mbr right near me! I actually do not own a detector at the moment. I enjoy bottle and privy digging and the good ol hunt. I am aiming to get a detector soon though. One of the reasons I joined - need to know more info about them before I make a big purchase. : )

xoxo

The bottle diggin is fun too,any help that i can provide on detectors or place to purchase just let me know. Do you have any bottle pics you would like to share?

NT

Black Sheep 13 said:
WELCOME...........

Kentucky Is A Wonderful State With Plenty Of History And Many, Many, Forgotten Sites To Explore! GOOD LUCK, And Again WELCOME! If You Need Anything, Just Stop By And Ask........................

Mike.....................

THANK YOU!! for such a warm welcome.

These Ky folk are just too sweet!! Are you that nice out huntin?! I think that's the question...

I have a few good spots in mind - no I'm not tellin! - that I cant WAIT to get out and check out! Tomorrow maybe? Heat wave is comin....

nova treasure said:
RelicHunterSantise said:
nova treasure said:

Nova Treasure

xoxo

The bottle diggin is fun too,any help that i can provide on detectors or place to purchase just let me know. Do you have any bottle pics you would like to share?

NT

Hey Nova!

Thank you for the offer to help. Here shortly - after taxes - I will definitely be askin about MD. Bottle picks?! Goodness. I am sure I could dig up a few shortly. I'll post some soon. Nothing spectacular. I did this a few years ago with a partner in crime from N. Indiana and then took a break to have babies. Just now starting to get my feet wet again. My PIC is making a trip down next month for a treasure just waitin to be found...

xoxo

Goodyguy said:
Hi Relic Hunter Welcome to T-Net!

I live on the sunny side of Louisville :icon_sunny: but I work in Saint Matthews so we are practically neighbors. :thumbsup:

Buddy~

You are too funny. The sunny side of Louisville.... :) Cute.

I tend to call it more of LouEvil then anything.

St Matthews? We are neighbors!! We should plan a lunch hunt one day.

Welcome Relic Hunter,

There is a lot of great people here some in the club and some not but everyone has always been very helpful and a delight to meet. If I don't meet you before will see you at the next club meeting.

Later Jimmy

RelicHunterSantise said:
You are too funny. The sunny side of Louisville.... :) Cute.

I tend to call it more of LouEvil then anything.

St Matthews? We are neighbors!! We should plan a lunch hunt one day.

Sounds good, I have extra MD's maybe Nova would like to come too. I know a park close to Oxmoor that wouldn't take long for the three of us to hunt.

PM me for details.

Its a small world

RelicHuntersantis, i live right down the road from you in Fern Creek on South Watterson Trail.
Nova Treasure, i was in Oxmoor yesterday and i have hunted the farm.
Buddy, i know you thru Dale Burton. i came over to your pool place & talked detecting.

Re: Its a small world

Deno said:
RelicHuntersantis, i live right down the road from you in Fern Creek on South Watterson Trail.
Nova Treasure, i was in Oxmoor yesterday and i have hunted the farm.
Buddy, i know you thru Dale Burton. i came over to your pool place & talked detecting.
Deno,
Have wanted to get in touch. I lost your number please Pm me with it. Or call me at the store or drop by sometime.
Buddy~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back