Hello everyone!!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I've been a away for a while Battlecat woke me up with a pm this a.m. and I thought I would give everyone a shout out!

I had knee surgery on June 1st everything went well and I'm still mding just not posting. I found three rings last night but only one keeper.

I still get out and do very well about 30 rings this year 5 gold and 12 silver the rest junk.

I'm still around if you want to chat just pm me and I will get back to you!

Later, OnionRings

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ONION! Miss your posts!

Great to hear from one of the best ring finders around! ;)

Congrats on your finds, sorry to hear about your knee.

Nana :)

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Good to hear from you Onion. Miss your posts, but can understand how the net can be very addicting. I had to take a break from it for several months to regain focus on a lot of things, but was still able to hunt.

Drop us a post once in a while and at least give us a ring count!!

HH 8) surfrat

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Back Onion, I started to think you changed your Name, & were Hanging around Incognito ;) :P

It's good to hear your still Out searching.

Jeff

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Great to have you back Onion. We have missed your posts. I'm glad that your knee surgery came out great.

Welcome Back.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh no! You're back!!! >:(

LOL! Just wanted to be different ;D

Great to see you post again. I never communicated much with you in the past but I always enjoyed reading your threads. I do believe you're one of the master ring hunters on here.

What type of knee surgery did you have? I'm looking at a possible full replacement to my left knee very soon. This was a big surprise to me. Just a few weeks earlier I dug nearly 200 19th century relics from a lumber camp. This included (3) full sized crosscut saws over 6 feet long.

Anyway...SUPER seeing you back.

Badger

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome home Onion! I thought you had gone to the happy hunting ground....pun intended! I need to slack off a bit myself, spending 3 hours a day in this chair munching on junk and getting fat! Glad to hear from you and know you're all right. :-* Monty

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice hearing from you again, Onion! Sounds like the surgery didn't slow you down much. Nice going! PM's are fine but a few pics now and again won't hurt either. 8)
HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread