Sep 12, 2021
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540
Minelab Quattro
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I swear I had a membership here about 12-15 years ago, but can't find it. I haven't done any detecting since about 2010, and recently decided to try it out again. My first "real" MD was a Minelab Quattro, when they were first introduced. Most of my MDing is on the beach, either the FL panhandle (when on vacation) or the beaches of local lakes.

Recently decided to pick up a new MD to take on vacation in a few weeks. Wanted to try something lighter and faster than my Quattro, so I bought a Vanquish 540 Pro Pack. Loving the Bluetooth headphones. I remember trying to rig/use Bluetooth in the mid 2000s, with computer gaming headsets and clunky adapters plugged into the headphone jack... it was too slow to be useful. Can't wait to hit the beach.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back! Take a look at Forum: Indiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from Illinois!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome back where are you at in IN I am up by the East boarders IN, MI and OH I also like to hunt beaches if you would like company tag me always looking to get out but will not hunt alone

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Sandcrab

Jun 14, 2021
Oceanside CA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Coiltek 10x5 and 15, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome from SoCal. :hello2:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swear I had a membership here about 12-15 years ago, but can't find it. I haven't done any detecting since about 2010, and recently decided to try it out again. My first "real" MD was a Minelab Quattro, when they were first introduced. Most of my MDing is on the beach, either the FL panhandle (when on vacation) or the beaches of local lakes.

Recently decided to pick up a new MD to take on vacation in a few weeks. Wanted to try something lighter and faster than my Quattro, so I bought a Vanquish 540 Pro Pack. Loving the Bluetooth headphones. I remember trying to rig/use Bluetooth in the mid 2000s, with computer gaming headsets and clunky adapters plugged into the headphone jack... it was too slow to be useful. Can't wait to hit the beach.
Welcome Back!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread