Hello from Ohio

BuckIdgr

Apr 6, 2018
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to metal detecting and I'm hooked! I am Wrightdigger's friend and between us we have 50 acres of farmland to hunt. My husband and I found a couple of Native American artifacts which Wrightdigger posted last year. Most recently I helped her search the creek after the flooding last week. I'm happy to finally be on this site, and I'm looking forward to learning metal detecting from everyone.

:hello2: Yeah! My BFF is here! (oops. I hope Zoe didn't here that! LOL!) Welcome to Treasurenet from.. oh um, nextdoor! Be ready to learn a lot!

bff.jpg

If you would like to see BuckIdgr's NA finds they are on this thread:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-indian-artifacts/544828-hammer-find.html

and here is BuckIdgr in action:

DSCN0836.JPG

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Welcome from Wisconsin!

Welcome to one of the finer fourms on the web. What part of Ohio ?
Canton Area here

Welcome to Tnet from a coin shooter in Lorain county Ohio.

Welcome from Mississippi.

Hello and Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Hey bff...no worries..Zoe can’t read. Lol. And remember..if you fall, in the creek... I will help you...after laughing and taking pictures.LOL

Thank you all for the welcome! Sorry I’m late in responding. I have been out looking for treasures..and excited to report that I found several things....old nails, spikes and small pieces of wire 😀super excited!!!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome aboard from CT!

welcome to tnet..........................................................................:hello2:

we are very pleased to have you
as far as being her friend/ that cannot be helped at this point

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back