Hello from Vermont

JimVT36

Jan 19, 2014
Vermont
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Everyone - I'm new to hunting and collecting but not new to life. I'm retired from IBM and enjoying my free time finding what I been missing all these years. I'm basically a coin collector looking for interesting treasures mostly for conversation. My most recent old find was a 1895 Canadian Copper cent piece which in searching the internet brought me to this forum.

I hope I meet new friends interested in rare unusual coins.

All the best from VT.

JP

Welcome from N.C.! You've found the right place!

graphic_coins_pile.gif

Welcome from Tennessee. I recently escaped from NH to warmer weather but I do miss the old Canadian coins that were always a nice surprise detecting up there. Oldest Canadian coin is an 1883 quarter found next to the ticket window at an old railroad depot in central NH. Got 6 Indians that day as well. What part of Vermont ? There's a local forum in the Keene NH area I belong to but I'm not sure posting it here is allowed. Send me a pm for info.

Welcome from Tennessee. I recently escaped from NH to warmer weather but I do miss the old Canadian coins that were always a nice surprise detecting up there. Oldest Canadian coin is an 1883 quarter found next to the ticket window at an old railroad depot in central NH. Got 6 Indians that day as well. What part of Vermont ? There's a local forum in the Keene NH area I belong to but I'm not sure posting it here is allowed. Send me a pm for info.

Hello NH, I'm North country born and raised so the thought of leaving gives me the jitters albeit this week is the -20 week so my mind is easily swayed this time of year.
My treasure hunting began by accident as I was given the option of buying a coin hoard from a family that lost their father. Several hundred pound worth. I sorted and separated for a weeks or so. Lots of silver, canadian, old copper and regular U.S. coins. I did find dome very old canadian (1890) vintage and a bunch of old British coins that I'm try to value. Keep in touch.. Enjoy hunting and the southern temps.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Welcome from Birmingham Alabama, I wish you happy and safe hunting. Feel free to share tricks and tips. We look forward to seeing your cool finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back