jfoto Jr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2011 Messages 31 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Feb 19, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Hey there, total newbie, seems like a fun hobby and I'm an avid ebayer, so maybe I can make a buck in the process.. I'm just going to jump right in and get a Garrett Ace 350 and have at it.
Hey there, total newbie, seems like a fun hobby and I'm an avid ebayer, so maybe I can make a buck in the process.. I'm just going to jump right in and get a Garrett Ace 350 and have at it.
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2011 #2 Welcome to T-Net jfoto.
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2011 #3 jfoto To TreasureNet Attachments welcome.gif 36 KB · Views: 153