hello im new this web site

super8mmdude

Mar 16, 2011
mn circle pines
:D my name is Jon and I'm located in MN, new this always wanted to go treasure hunting. looking to buy a starter machine. and go from there. found a store that has several different kinds for sale in coon rapids MN . i was in fleet farm to day they have them priced around 200.00 not sure how good they are but the price was right for just starting out' i thought .. and also was wondering if anybody in MN would like to get together and maybe show me the ropes on this new found hobby of mine .. but any how just wanted to say hi to all

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
first welcome to TNET. before you buy anything, see if you can find others in your area and find out what they are using.
I'm also from MN, transplanted to KS., but I still have family up there

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Jon

welcome53 (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 60

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard Jon. :icon_thumright: Sniffer has some good advice above, if you haven't already bought a machine.

OP
OP
super8mmdude

super8mmdude

Mar 16, 2011
mn circle pines
:laughing9: hey guys thanks for the help was not sure how to get back to were i posted but found it ..and finding my way around here slowly i went to mission metal detector store the guy was helpful and i'm leaning towards the Garrett 250 for starters seems easy enough to use price is right $212.00

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
the 250 will do great. learn everything you can about it and then, practice, practice, practice

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions