What's new

Hello. New member, but detectorist since about 1985.

Tom-T

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shorewood, IL
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum, White's Coinmaster IV, Garrett AT3, White's Amphibian. White's Surfmaster
I have several Whites and Garrett detectors. Recently, a friend gave me an almost complete Garrett AT4. I would love to find the battery charger and the headphones for this unit so I could test it. I have loved my AT3. If anyone has these parts - please reach out.
 
Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to the neighborhood(s).
 
Welcome to the forum
 
Welcome. Make yourself comfortable.
 
Greetings from the west coast of Florida!!
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Tom-T! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_metal_detector.gif
You might consider posting your Garrett AT4 parts request on BRANDS > MINELAB > GARRETT for more exposure...
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !
 
Welcome to a very FINE FORUM !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom