What's new

Hello Old Friends

mastereagle22

Silver Member
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Haven't been on here is quite some time. How the heck is everyone doing????
 
Doing everyone I can, the easy ones twice :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:
 
Hi ME22...good to see you! :hello: :)
 
MG_127.gif
Larry, what's happening at the Cape?
 
First time out detecting in almost 4 months last night. Will post finds later tonight.

And YES I got at least one thing worth posting!!!!!!!
 
Good to see ya back . We miss folks that orphan themselves .
Jim
 
Great to see you posting, Larry! Keep us updated. - Noodle
 
Greetings, Mastereagle, welcome back.

Ray (formerly, karenray08)
 
You should of plea bargined with the judge and you could of got back sooner :laughing7:

No Seriously,

100428.gif
 
spartacus53 said:
Doing everyone I can, the easy ones twice :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:

:laughing7: :laughing7:

Welcome back home mastereagle22.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom