Hello Treasure Finders

BlackX

Oct 7, 2006
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Explorer / Sovereign / Sidewinder
Hi, Cheryl (Shira?).

Welcome to the club. It's a blast.

Just give a shout if you want anyone to go detecting with (or try try out different kinds of detectors). I imagine most of us close would be willing if the logistics work out (which seems to be an issue).

_Rich_

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab X-Terra 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet, Cheryl! It's nice that we're getting some more Massachusetts women around here now:) I'm in Worcester, but am in the Boston area a lot.
Lara

Skillets

Mar 6, 2007
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cheryl, welcome to the forum and the hobby! There seem to be quite a few of us Mass. girls on here now...which is a good thing, as we run in packs.

Hahahaha...

Skillets

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004
Whoa wild packs of mding chicks! I'm going back to something safe like motorcycle racing! Wellcome aboard. Cladius.

click

Greenie
Feb 8, 2007
Hi from Canada and welcome. Could be an all-girls club. Can't wait to get out myself. Hope you get an detector, it's addicting and alot of fun. ;D

Fozzy

Dec 11, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Classic III
Welcome Cheryl~!

The ground is just about thawed... Get a detector!

People seem to have great luck with the Garrett Ace 250.

If you wait too long, we're going to find all the treasure!

OP
OP
S

Shira

Hi All,

Thanks to you all for the welcomes. I have found the post reply button, yea, lol.

I have read some of these posts and you guys have made some great finds. A couple of posts mentioned Grandma's or Grandpa's cans of coins. My Nanny died about 15 years ago and I still had a strong box to go through. Well I found myself some Mercury dimes, 2 Morgan Halves, & a French Medalion, it says St. Humbert. I think its Silver, Also a bunch of Wheat Pennies & Silver Quarters. It was kind of stunning to think they had been in the bottom of the box under a deed to some Plots (5) to be exact. I never read the papers & thought they were all pennies on the bottom, I never really looked. I'm in shock I know its not the same as digging something up, but it has given me the BUG.

Thanks All, Shira

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread