What's new

Hello Wisconsin

mc223

Greenie
Joined
Jan 15, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverton Ks.
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
M-6
New kid on the block. Not green just outa practice. I live in Grantsburg and will be detecting some of the local spots. Both coinshooting and some relic diggin.
 
Well welcome to T-net. You'll learn a wealth of information here! In the summer I'm way up Nort by the U.P. boarder!
 
Brr! The Big Chill! :o
Welcome aboard and checking in and I think my hands quit working.
 
Welcome! It would be great for some or all of us to be able to get together someplace for a Wisconsin-style brat, beer and bull session.

Relic
 
Welcome. I'm in Chippewa Falls and the President of the Three Seasons Treasure Hunters Club. If you ever want to come down & hunt with a few of our members let me know
 
Thanks for the welcomes. I am just waiting for the big thaw. I am originally from a bit South of here (SE Kansas) and my hands don't start having feeling till the mercury gets to 60°.
 
Hi mc223,
Its kind of quite on this thread, at least at this time of year! Welcome, I've heard of Grantsburg but I'll have to look up its location. Welcome, Im up by Antigo.
Panelman
 
Hi MC223,

I also am new, just moved here from Michigan and living in Solon Springs. I think its not too far from you. Maybe we can hook up for a hunt sometime!


HH
Slipperyjack47
 
Slipperyjack47 said:
Hi MC223,

I also am new, just moved here from Michigan and living in Solon Springs. I think its not too far from you. Maybe we can hook up for a hunt sometime!


HH
Slipperyjack47

10-4. I have been researching some areas that would fall just about in between us on the northern border of Burnett County. Now we just have to wait till the ground thaws. Sposed to get warmer by June.
 
Welcome...
Granstburg is in my county ;D
You're just a bit to the south and west of me, I'm in Danbury. Newly transplanted from MI (Or, I should say re-transplant)
 
Hello, my husband and I are new at this but very interested in treasure hunting in WI. We are near the Trade river.just 8 miles south of Grantsburg.Wondering if there is anything in this area worth hunting for? Have you had any luck?
 
Looking for hunters in Polk and Burnett county's
I found a pile of old bottles and cans if anyone collects them
 
Last edited:
Greetings from Black River Falls.

Sidevalve45
 
Wisconsin

Hi all. Kenosha here and extremely new to the game.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom