hello yall i am new here

sassydiggs

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2009
nw missouri
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter prospector dx bh pinpointer fiskar digger
helo folks i am a new dirt fisher my dad olepossum got me started 1 week ago he gave me his old md ppand dig tool i will get some pictures up as soon as mom and dad learn how to use the new camera i have found a clad nickel clad penny a u shaped nail and a square nail some wire and some iron stuff and a really cute bottle that is about 3/4 inch tall it is old i will tell you what it says when i get it cleaned gotta go eat and relax i start school again tomorrow later all

Upvote 0

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome sassydiggs! Sounds like you are off to a great start in finding many great things! Good luck!

Lookin

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
S

seger98

Whoa, just in the tme I was reading your finds & was going to post.... 6 other T-Netters posted, you've become pretty popular already!

Congratulations on your finds, hope you find alot more, tell mom & dad to get going on that camera!

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Welcome aboard........Remember always dig responsibly! :tongue3: jgas

T

trish76642

hi sassydiggs! :hello2: GOOD TO SEE YOU!
Love the name!
Hope you find more stuff than your oldpossum dad! :wink: :thumbsup:

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey sassydigs! welcome. I am new as well. I have already met some great folks here on this site who have traveled a good distance to hunt with me. The amount of knowledge that is available here is tremendous! I kinda got off to a bad start here by asking the value of my finds. These guys are not about that. But if you want to learn some history, your at the right spot!

pakeha63

Nov 13, 2008
Stockton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Lobo ST
Welcome Sassydiggs!! This site is great :thumbsup: People here will help you on any questions you have. Just an all round good group. Happy hunting.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
atlanticsharkgirl you got some good machines from the looks of your sattelite photo of home you have some good chances of doing some good digging especially in that fresh cleared dirt behind you home and the tree area you never know what you will find in those trees or the fresh cleared dirt remember librarys the court house old newspapers and old poeple good info for finding old sites that may have a god turn out oh yeah by the way sassydiggs she is my daughter she will be happy to get a message from another new girl

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to have you aboard! :hello: Happy Hunting :toothy4:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread