hello?

It seem's to have been a bit slow around here for a couple of day's, I guess everybody is either out looking or digging. I hope they find some goodies for us to see.

I can tell you we better see some east coast peices after this weekend. Our whole coast got like a foot of rain. Was out for 20 min today on the way home from work and pulled a broke point and a broke knife. Hopefully ill get out after the ravens steelers game

Not to worry, it always slows up a couple times a year for a little bit.....John

bsit1361 said:
I can tell you we better see some east coast peices after this weekend. Our whole coast got like a foot of rain. Was out for 20 min today on the way home from work and pulled a broke point and a broke knife. Hopefully ill get out after the ravens steelers game

That was a heck of a game especially if your a Ravens fan. I've noticed also this board has slowed to a crawl. That tropical storm and the 5 inches of rain it dumped has been kind to me over the last week. It eroded some deeper areas and I've found some Dalton stuff lately.

I haven't hunted cause I just can't stand the BUGS. I am so sick of being eaten up. They always start to itch when i get in bed too..
The love bugs are out in full swing too, I hate those things.. bugs bugs n more bugs damnit...
Snakes are out too, shedding skin, I noticed. I had a moccasin near my door. "sigh"
I dunno why its not called the BUG State..

Flacco pulled it out there in the end. I did get out for a little. found a triangular knife. My second from the "kitchen". Usally they are all oval or square. Actually I havent found a full square knife there either. Anyway I will get pix up later, I know im lazy but there was a Ravens game earlier

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back