hello

ntt

Dec 20, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: I am new and very excited about this hobby, for years i have wanted to do it, and finally got a detector,
i have the bounty hunter quick draw two, had it three days now, where i rent i have a spacious back yard which i am responsable to maintan so digging in it is ok, did this for a couple hours sunday, found abounch of junk medal wich is fine it will end up in my junk pile for reccycle, in the front yard on monday, i found a little over a dollar in change,and a 1969 toy die cast car

got it from w-mart 169.99 included a good working pinpointer, and a nice carry bag, two nine volt battiers froms 1.00 store, but they really did not last that long,

plenty of front and back yard left, i am using it in all metal mode for know while i learn the beeps, and grunts of the machine,

31 yr old male
sourthern va,
and feel like i'm 18,
thanks for letting me join the site feel free to call me junkr, most of my friends do

IrishRooney13

Nov 25, 2011
New Paltz, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site and the hobby. Please share any cool finds with us and good luck!!

relicminer

Dec 31, 2010
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Kentucky, and now your probably addicted... so HH and good luck! :icon_thumleft:

limegoldconvertible68

Mar 18, 2009
Illiniois
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 11"DD coil, CZ-21 with 10" coil, Fisher 1265X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the wonderful and exciting world of metal detecting. You never know what your next find will be and it could very well be something incredibly valuable. We look forward to seeing you progress from newbie to seasoned veteran.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
You are 31 years old and feel like you are 18? Hang on to that as long as you can...seriously! Welcome to Tnet and good luck on your finds :thumbsup:

HH Charlie

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome....& the addiction only gets worse!

OP
OP
N

ntt

Dec 20, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Those Bounty Hunter detectors probably have a lower operating cost if you use the 9 volt alkalines. Best price I've found for the 9V alkalines is when Walgreen's has their brand on sale 8 9V for $7.99+ tax. Best wishes, George (MN)

digsomemore

Oct 12, 2011
south carolina
Detector(s) used
White's classic SL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome to the t-net not going to tell you it get easy but it well get better lol have fun HH :blob7: :blob7: :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread