J Jader760 Tenderfoot Joined Mar 6, 2018 Messages 2 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2018 #1 I found this cool looking Rick with gold flakes along with a silvery substance and a little bit of amethyst. Can anyone help me figure this out. Thank you
I found this cool looking Rick with gold flakes along with a silvery substance and a little bit of amethyst. Can anyone help me figure this out. Thank you
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,336 Reaction score 11,540 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2018 #2 pics are always helpful Upvote 0
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 6, 2018 #3 give him time to figure how to post pics Upvote 0
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2018 #4 You know, it sometimes it takes a while? Upvote 0
rick67 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,736 Golden Thread 0 Location Smithtown NY Detector(s) used XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 6, 2018 #5 I don't know any flakes. Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Mar 7, 2018 #6 I closed my eyes and wished reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllly hard and I could see it. That being said, I dunno what it is. Upvote 0
I closed my eyes and wished reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllly hard and I could see it. That being said, I dunno what it is.
dirtdigginfool Silver Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 3,580 Reaction score 4,842 Golden Thread 0 Location south central ohio Detector(s) used At Pro At Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2018 #7 The only cool looking Rick I know is Rick Grimes... Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Mar 7, 2018 #8 dirtdigginfool said: The only cool looking Rick I know is Rick Grimes... Click to expand... What about Ricky Schroeder? My niece had his face plastered all over the house back in the 1980’s, he’s dreamy Upvote 0
dirtdigginfool said: The only cool looking Rick I know is Rick Grimes... Click to expand... What about Ricky Schroeder? My niece had his face plastered all over the house back in the 1980’s, he’s dreamy
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2018 #9 What? The coolest Rick in history is Rick Flair... Show me a Rick Flair, and you got something Upvote 0
TomPA Sr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2011 Messages 406 Reaction score 285 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA. Detector(s) used F75 AT Pro Gold Infinium Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 7, 2018 #10 I see some gold and silver on this Rick. Some think he's cool looking. Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Mar 7, 2018 #11 Yeah, he’s brick house Upvote 0
T Trentonfrank Jr. Member Joined Sep 7, 2017 Messages 66 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 8, 2018 #12 Upvote 0