What's new

Help a fellow hunter!!!

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
LOL!!! Did I get your attention :hello2:

I am looking to see if anyone has found any 2009 dimes or nickels and would like to sell some. I am looking for a few rolls. I just don't want to pay Ebay prices.

Thanks,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
yep you did but sorry i have not found any yet. and i have looked for them
 
silvercop said:
yep you did but sorry i have not found any yet. and i have looked for them
That is the unfortunete part, I cant get out to look for them like I used too. I just cant get the wife motivated for a day road trip to look for dimes and nickels.LOL!!! She thinks I am crazy enough for looking for silver and Wheats. I tell her I need 2009 coins she just looks at me like I have three heads!!!
Jason
 
Put some $$$ up by your head when she looks at you like that. She'll understand then.
 
Jason I haven't even found ONE of either lol. While i don't search dimes and i haven't done many nickels over the past few months I do see alot of each at work. I am about tired of looking at shinny dimes and nickels lol. If I ever find any I'll send some your way.

-K
 
I'm finding quite a few 2009P dimes in circulation here in MA, but haven't come across any whole rolls. I haven't found a single 2009P nickel yet.

Brian
 
I haven't either and I have asked around at banks alot!!
 
I haven't either. :'(
 
I about had a heart attack yesterday. I went to pick up my halves and my teller says "do you want a box of the new nickels. I was like "God love you!!!!" excited when she returns with the 2004 sideways views of jefferson. Ahhhhhh! I wish she actually new what she was doing.

Golden Silver
 
I have not see any yet

Darth Walker
 
Ok Shake here goes. I got my box of 2009 dimes at a Bank of America in Massachusetts.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Ok Shake here goes. I got my box of 2009 dimes at a Bank of America in Massachusetts.
Are selling it by the box or can you sell me a few rolls. PM me with a price and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,
Jason
 
Shake,

Had my son ScoobaSteve sell them by the roll on ebay. He still might have one roll left that he was going to sell. PM him and tell him you want it.

Rich
 
I had a bank that swore they could order new coins for me. I asked for 2 boxes each of dimes. nickels, and pennies. Delivery day comes around and they came through on the pennies. The manager comes and talks to me and said she didn't know why they didn't get the dimes or nickels. She calls the "fed" to find out what was going on and basically they tell her that they simply don't have any 2009 dimes or nickels but they were more then willing to keep sending me boxes of pennies. Those coins are somewhere but they aren't in Omaha.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom