Hot Rockin
Greenie
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2016
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cincinnati Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Brand new to Metal detecting and waiting for delivery from Amazon of my Land Ranger Pro.
I need help pointing me in the right direction for accessories.
First I would like a coil cover. I have searched but not seeing anything saying it will fit the Land Ranger Pro.
Is that detector/ cover sold under different names and interchangeable?
Can someone give me the top 2 or 3 places to buy accessories from?
I need help pointing me in the right direction for accessories.
First I would like a coil cover. I have searched but not seeing anything saying it will fit the Land Ranger Pro.
Is that detector/ cover sold under different names and interchangeable?
Can someone give me the top 2 or 3 places to buy accessories from?







