HELP - CAN ANYONE HELP FIND MY LOST WEDDING BAND??

M

mgilb

Hi all,
A few days ago I dropped my platinum wedding band the wet sand/surf in the beach outside the Ritz Carlton hotel in Naples Florida at a darn work retreat (only been married two months). After hours of searching I had to give up. I am now back in CHICAGO... alas far away. The ring is heavy and probably sunk in with the rocks and shells. I had no metal detector. I can pinpoint right where I dropped it and I would pay well. The ring has engraving on the inside "XOXO B.A.R."

I dropped it right where the water meets the sand STRAIGHT OUT FROM A V-SHAPED FLAG POLE ON A WHITE BUILDING BY THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE RITZ (SOUTH STAIRCASE OUT TO THE BEACH).

Please let me know if this is the kind of thing anyone can do. It would mean a lot. Or if you know anyone who does this kind of thing...

Thanks! Call or email at any time with thought!
-Matt Gilbertson
773-490-0157
[email protected]

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Run to a sport store get a $50 metal detector and go fine that puppy.I am too far or I would help!!!!
Good luck!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are ALOT of Florida Members Here.

Hopefully There is at least one From the Naples area.

More will Be on line this Evening.

BADDOG

Dec 21, 2004
Weeki Wachee, FL (north of Tampa)
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
You might want to send a PM to Bigcypresshunter. He's near Naples, according to the members map.
I'm in Tampa and probably 3 hours away. If you absolutly can't find any one PM me and I will try to get down there.

Good Luck

Baddog

mech

Jun 4, 2006
St Petersburg, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Im a bit far north of naples but if noones found it by friday drop me a message with as much detail about where it was lost and Ill head down Saturday for a look.

Good Luck

Gadget

Sep 10, 2005
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac; White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd jump at the chance to help, but Alaska and Naples, Florida are 4900 miles apart. If you want to pay my gas and hotel bills, I can be there in about 9 days driving time. ;D

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
BADDOG said:
You might want to send a PM to Bigcypresshunter. He's near Naples, according to the members map.
I'm in Tampa and probably 3 hours away. If you absolutly can't find any one PM me and I will try to get down there.

Good Luck

Baddog
I am on the East Coast. The map marks a favorte spot of mine in the Big Cypress Swamp. I also have not bought a MD yet. Sorry.

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Luck! Hope the word gets out! Some guys here might try and post this on some other sites!
I would come over on my boat, but it won't hold enough gas to get there... Okinawa is a little far too!

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Would love to help but in the same boat as BAD, even furth north though sorry. Am sure someone closer will respond. Keep your hopes up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread