Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2012 #1 today I was detecting a old homesite in the beanfields, and I found these laying on the surface. Can someone ID them for me? thank you Attachments DSC02293.webp 80.7 KB · Views: 111 DSC02296.webp 46.6 KB · Views: 113 Upvote 0
today I was detecting a old homesite in the beanfields, and I found these laying on the surface. Can someone ID them for me? thank you
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2012 #2 What state they are from would help.
Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2012 Thread Owner #3 found in NW Ohio
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2012 #4 Those are some really neat finds. Keep your eyes on the ground, gotta be more in that bean field.