What's new

Help id?

Klowery

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sw ohio
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to site, sorry if not posting correctly.
any clue what this is? Found at my 1800s farm house. Just got into detecting this year and am totally addicted now. Thanks for any help
 

Attachments

  • 20210926_213110.webp
    20210926_213110.webp
    368.7 KB · Views: 131
First, welcome to the forums. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Unfortunately for you, I replied to this post and I don't know a thing about your piece!:laughing7: Does the loop on the front look like it was made that way or a complete circle at one time? It looks like the circular end may have hooked on a pin and the square grooved piece would have hooked onto a bar and as one moved the other one would open or close, maybe?
Good luck with getting an ID. I wish I could be of more help.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like loop was made to be open, I’m clueless
 
Upvote 0
Some additional photos would be helpful
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom