What's new

✅ SOLVED Help identify and value about this stone.....

flicknet1981

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 10, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philippines
Original trabungko stone from philippines...How much value of this preciuos stone?
 

Attachments

  • Stone.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • video-1652242651.mp4
    5 MB
Last edited:
Here ya go…
 

Attachments

  • D7E3B63D-4545-44C7-8937-DCEBE6B89BC8.webp
    D7E3B63D-4545-44C7-8937-DCEBE6B89BC8.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 3
I don't know of any stone that is lit up like that. You tell us, what is it?
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 3
A money order from the Republic of Ubangi works well too.
I always get confused on the exchange rate. I never can remember if it is two ubangis to a dollar or two dollars to a ubangi. I always fear trading in ubangis that I might get screwed.
 
Upvote 2
That,s what makes Ubangi money orders so convenient,nobody knows what the exchange rate is.It,ll cause you to Ubangi your head against the wall.:laughing7::BangHead:
No I am going to stay away from ubangi money. Although in my younger days I dated a girl from Ubangi. But she was living in Melikey at the time.
 
Upvote 2
Can you shoot this in natural light with no flash? I wouldn't ever expect a very accurate value coming from this site. I simply don't think that it was created for that.
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom