M MachelleO Tenderfoot Joined Feb 18, 2017 Messages 6 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location North Alabama Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2017 #1 This was the first arrowhead that I found, about 10 years ago. It was perfect, until I dropped it recently😭😭 I would like to know the type and what period it's from. Thanks for your help. Machelle Upvote 0
This was the first arrowhead that I found, about 10 years ago. It was perfect, until I dropped it recently😭😭 I would like to know the type and what period it's from. Thanks for your help. Machelle
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2017 #2 What size is it? That piece would more than likely be a Knife/Blade of some type and a very nice one at that.
What size is it? That piece would more than likely be a Knife/Blade of some type and a very nice one at that.
M MachelleO Tenderfoot Joined Feb 18, 2017 Messages 6 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location North Alabama Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2017 Thread Owner #3 It is about 3 inches I'd guess. It doesn't look it in the pic but it is grey in color.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 19, 2017 #4 Grim nailed it for you.