S Shark.tooth Jr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2020 Messages 63 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location New england Detector(s) used Garrett Ace/ Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2020 #1 All I can really read is plat. I assumed at first it said plated but the e is wrong. It looks like another letter. Attachments 20200316_060307.webp 418.3 KB · Views: 84 20200316_060251.webp 660.3 KB · Views: 77 20200316_060321.webp 430.7 KB · Views: 61 20200316_060332.webp 397 KB · Views: 57
All I can really read is plat. I assumed at first it said plated but the e is wrong. It looks like another letter.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 16, 2020 #2 Looks like plated to me. Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2020 #3 Plated to me as well. Upvote 0
S Shark.tooth Jr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2020 Messages 63 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location New england Detector(s) used Garrett Ace/ Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Thabka guys just wasnt positive! Upvote 0