What's new

Help identify

Seth Harville

Greenie
Joined
Nov 9, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
London Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in London Kentucky in a creek. Not magnetic but maybe a little bit heavy. I appreciate the help!
 

Attachments

  • 96C98F0B-1F7B-4E79-81AE-81CC87172D2C.webp
    96C98F0B-1F7B-4E79-81AE-81CC87172D2C.webp
    256.7 KB · Views: 66
  • D51C5A80-71A5-4FBF-ABB5-25A7DC43E17D.webp
    D51C5A80-71A5-4FBF-ABB5-25A7DC43E17D.webp
    316 KB · Views: 66
  • A2DAFF1C-9D41-45EF-BECF-11CA7B3D5EB5.webp
    A2DAFF1C-9D41-45EF-BECF-11CA7B3D5EB5.webp
    266.1 KB · Views: 60
  • AA5C0FB4-4AE5-4057-B7BF-3206795B3B76.webp
    AA5C0FB4-4AE5-4057-B7BF-3206795B3B76.webp
    281.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 534AEE2A-5709-4490-90A0-B0A93E971A7A.webp
    534AEE2A-5709-4490-90A0-B0A93E971A7A.webp
    305.7 KB · Views: 51
Thanks NOLA Ken for your help! It’s a pretty interesting piece for me so I’m gonna keep it. I’ve seen a lot of quarts but none like this around it.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks GoldieLocks. I’m gonna go do some research on those and see if I can figure it out!
 
Upvote 0
I think that is a concretion. A bunch of rocks stuck together with some kind of matrix. Gary
 
Upvote 0
It may be ToddsPoint. If you look at the third picture, in the bottom right there is a brownish looking rock in it.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom