What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Help identifying an old farm truck

cellerfeller

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
118
Reaction score
288
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This part was found in an opening in the bottom of an old truck door that sits in a rockpile on an old family homestead. I think it was a Morris Minor truck from the 1960's but if it is I can't figure out where this part with the badge fit - any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 20230121_084142.webp
    20230121_084142.webp
    538.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 20230121_084150.webp
    20230121_084150.webp
    735.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 20230121_084159.webp
    20230121_084159.webp
    671.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 20230121_085538.webp
    20230121_085538.webp
    359.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20230121_084142.webp
    20230121_084142.webp
    538.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 20230121_084150.webp
    20230121_084150.webp
    735.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 20230121_084159.webp
    20230121_084159.webp
    671.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 20230121_085538.webp
    20230121_085538.webp
    359.8 KB · Views: 68
By the shape of it, I am guessing a dash panel or glove box door.

Edit: I didn't notice the hinges before: Glove box door.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom