What's new

Help identifying possible artifacts....?

aquahive

Greenie
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a few artifact or geofacts on my Tumblr page that I can't quite identify...hopefully someone on the board can assist. I've tagged the pics with numbers for an easier reference point and commented in the caption piece of each post. Please feel free to let me know what you think. Tumblr page
 
Upvote 0
In the first and last pic I find those same pieces . No birds just an expedient digging chopping tool ;) IMHO . Keep looking where u are finding them and u will find something really nice HH
 
Sorry, but don't see any artifacts. I see all natural stones.

Are you all looking at all 18 posts, or just the first post with 4 pics of the same rock? Maybe all of them aren't showing up
 
Are you all looking at all 18 posts, or just the first post with 4 pics of the same rock? Maybe all of them aren't showing up

Hopefully they are showing up now?
 
welcome to tnet

most are just oddly shaped natural rocks but group #5 onlower left image it appears you might have a possible arrow shaft abrader.....these were usually used in pairs of two

on the last group #15 i would not a buffalo efigy but it could be an expediant scraper/spokeshave type thingy?......maybe

hope this helps
 
It does help, and I appreciate the input. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom