tinner
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2021
- Messages
- 84
- Reaction score
- 116
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- north west U.S.
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore
Equinox 800
garrett 400
Hello everyone, I found these Items on what is rumored to be an old wagon road location. The trail was used in the late 1800's to travel to a fort in Canada. I'm wondering if anyone out there can help identifying them?
Attachments
-
20211005_184303.webp863.4 KB · Views: 170 -
20211005_184259.webp1.1 MB · Views: 95 -
20211005_184255.webp836.7 KB · Views: 92 -
20211005_184249.webp993.8 KB · Views: 99 -
20211005_184235.webp284.6 KB · Views: 91 -
20211005_184221.webp307.2 KB · Views: 98 -
20211005_184155.webp345 KB · Views: 99 -
20211005_183920.webp370.4 KB · Views: 96 -
20211005_183909.webp1.2 MB · Views: 106 -
20211004_172936.webp406.6 KB · Views: 102 -
20211004_172926.webp674.7 KB · Views: 102
I didn't want to try straightening it for fear it would break.






