What's new

Help IDing an ugly pendant

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went detecting yesterday and found this necklace charm. It rang up silver or high conductive on my E-Trac. I haven't seen anything like it. I don't think it is silver, but not sure. It is about the size of a half dollar. It was at the depth of 4 to 5in. I am only finding wheat pennies from the the 1950's at that depth at this site. No clad. Maybe that time frame might help. Any help would be great.
SvaTf.jpg

rFeEF.jpg
 
Egyptian revival jewelry. I would guess early to mid 60's. Eyptian stuff was popular after the 1963 release of Cleopatra, starring Elizabeth Taylor.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
DCMatt said:
Egyptian revival jewelry. I would guess early to mid 60's.
Eyptian stuff was popular after the 1963 release of Cleopatra, starring Elizabeth Taylor.

DCMatt
I agree. It reminds me of a watch fob from an earlier revival period. Image is too large for my screen.

egyptian fob sears.webp
egyptian revival.webp​
 

Attachments

  • egyptian fob sears.webp
    egyptian fob sears.webp
    82 KB · Views: 785
Upvote 0
I believe you all have nailed it again. Thanks guys..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom