What's new

Help IDing please.

chad898

Greenie
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Hi all! Not sure if I have anything or not. Found this while MDing with a friend. It's about the size of an iPhone. I think it looks light it could of been part a a hatchet.
 

Attachments

  • image-1032498309.webp
    image-1032498309.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 97
  • image-351332605.webp
    image-351332605.webp
    44 KB · Views: 105
  • image-466833932.webp
    image-466833932.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 106
  • image-2406134787.webp
    image-2406134787.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
While it isn't a well defined artifact, it does have a bit of a chance it has been worked for use.
 
It looks like it could have been the start of a tool, good find:icon_thumleft:
 
It looks like something that I would have lugged around all day for sure. That's not saying much. Not to be ugly don't get your hopes up.
 
I am right with you nc haha I have packed some weird stuff around !!!!
 
I've been working on my "rock" garden with the stuff I lug home with me.
 
I sneak them slowly in the trash can, lol. Dont want to put to many in at the same time or they will notice the weight. rocks I bring home by mistake of course.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom