comfortablynumb
Jr. Member
Just a fun way to kick off my official coin roll hunting career to begin Jan 1, 2010!!!
Upvote
0

Do what ever it takes to work around these persons. Find a new bank/whatever! You get the most bang for your buck with the Halves, trust me! NEVER -EVER- take your searched coins back to the very same bank and in the best case senario, get a complete other account at a different bank and -esp. if they have Nazis- make them your dump bank. You will also find pennies to still be very fruitful...I am only able to look through about 20,000 a week (or $200.00/8 cartons). I've discovered indians and hundreds of wheats...new wheats, 1914 D wheats and 1864 L Indian Heads are what i've discovered in only 8 months of searching. Also proofs and error coins. You'll find that nickels are a bit frustrating as when you find an occasional Buffalo - the date has been rubbed away. Dime and quarters are also expensive, time consuming and produce little solid results. I mean by that to say, you CAN search them but silver dimes and quarters are much tougher to come by than the silver halves and wheat pennies. I'm trying to build an entire HAND PICKED collection of state quarters and I'm extremely close.