M MassDestruction Tenderfoot Joined Dec 6, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2011 #1 I have found a button with a capital letter N on the front , I can't find any online and I have been finding alot of artillery eagle buttons in the same spot . Anyone have an idea
I have found a button with a capital letter N on the front , I can't find any online and I have been finding alot of artillery eagle buttons in the same spot . Anyone have an idea
Kevo_DFX Hero Member Joined Sep 5, 2008 Messages 567 Reaction score 135 Golden Thread 0 Location Greensburg, PA Detector(s) used DFX Dec 6, 2011 #2 We really need a pic of the button. A clear shot of both the front and back would help chances of identification greatly. Upvote 0
We really need a pic of the button. A clear shot of both the front and back would help chances of identification greatly.