What's new

Help me with info on this button please?

lola1067

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi there-I recently purchased this button at an estate sale and I have been unsuccessful finding information about it. I'd love to know the year it is from. If anyone can help or direct me to a website, I would greatly appreciate it!
 

Attachments

  • button.1.webp
    button.1.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 191
  • button.2.webp
    button.2.webp
    112.1 KB · Views: 193
Lola:
First, Welcome to Treasure Net !!
During WW II, the company changes its name to Waterbury Companies, Inc., to reflect its diversified product lines, so your button predates the end of that war.
Some history of the company is here:
http://www.waterburybutton.com/cart/pc/viewContent.asp?idpage=1
Don........
 
Upvote 0
Mackaydon said:
Lola:
First, Welcome to Treasure Net !!
During WW II, the company changes its name to Waterbury Companies, Inc., to reflect its diversified product lines, so your button predates the end of that war.
Some history of the company is here:
http://www.waterburybutton.com/cart/pc/viewContent.asp?idpage=1
Don........

That site also states, "2000 - The button business of the Waterbury Companies are purchased by OGS Technologies, Inc., which promptly readopts the name, The Waterbury Button Company."
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom