What's new

Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DDEXPII

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
683
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
I need to know were people are going out this weekend !!! Because of the 2 feet of snow around here I'm not going out for a long time I just need a little shot of MDing in the arm,


;D HH DDEXPII :tard:
 
were do you live ? i may be going out but we will have to see, I just got back from Nogales, AZ now i have to work on Saturday
 
This is where I will be this weekend.

Does that help? :icon_sunny: ???

Ray S
 

Attachments

  • Florida Beach.webp
    Florida Beach.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 384
Ray, you are a mean, mean person...may all your babies be born naked...
 
Ray, if I didn't know better, I'd say that was Destin, FL. At any rate, that was definitely a low blow.
docmann
 
Re: This is where I live

that is some big snow banks! :o now i dont feel as bad thanks for the pickup...


HHDDEXPII
 
Just trying to bring some sunshine into your lives..... chill out.... er sorry, poor choice of words. ;D

Stay warm, spring is coming.

Ray S
 
Ray S ECenFL said:
Just trying to bring some sunshine into your lives..... chill out.... er sorry, poor choice of words. ;D

Stay warm, spring is coming.

Ray S

Promise?? I think Spring may refuse to be sprung again....sure seems like winter is hangin out FOREVER!!
 
Spring is already here in New Mexico. I was here yesterday.
 

Attachments

  • IMGP0079 (640x480).webp
    IMGP0079 (640x480).webp
    74.7 KB · Views: 150

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom