What's new

help my bank cut me off crh what to do need pro help!!!!!

1bigpopsont

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
pa.
Detector(s) used
dfx 300
my bank that i ordered $1000 boxes of halves from cut me off and almost all of the banks in my city order through that bank so i cant order through them eather iv tried and the other banks that dont go through them just wont order them. i have called this bank every week for the past 8 months talking to higher and higher ups but always the answer is no. i got like $10.000 worth every month 4 a year or so and one day they said they would have to charge me $2.50 per box because brinks charged them. not what i wanted to hear but what could i do. now that went on for like 2 more orders then one day i was lazy and insted of going to my dump bank i asked them if i could take them back there with no repercussions they said yes if i paid the same $2.50 per box so i did and the next time i tried to order halves they told me they had to many in their valt so i told them i would buy them all and after could i order more they said no i even told them i would never bring them back there stil no go iv been going crazy trying to get someone to order more! please help why do all the other banks act like it is so hard to order boxes of halves does any body else have this prob
 
Upvote 0
Sounds to me like they are just sick and tired of handling that much coin. My CU where I am a 5-star member, moans and groans when I bring in any amount to dump, because they might have to change the bag in the counter.
I would not recommend buying from the same place you're dumping at, appears very redundant. Like I said they are probably tired of dealing with that much coin and are looking for a way out.
 
I had this problem with my main bank that I started CRH with...I was lucky enough to just be able to go open 3 or 4 new accounts, I still do my main banking business with this bank tho.
The woman who ordered the coins still keeps me informed as to what managment intends to do about me (I dump there occ. now)...I have been told that TPTB have sent an email memo to all branch managers to count totals deposited in or from my name (so they may know what charges to start charging me)or if they need to) as I am a "speculator". I have slowed my dumps to this bank temporarily as they are "merging" (bought out) with another bank and when the "merger" completes I intend to start ordering from them again once I recieve my new "rules" booklet.
If you have a friend with loads of cash at this bank it may be an option to have them order for you or if you know anyone who is a business manager somewhere you may be able to have them order for you (at a cost Im sure).
Its funny...the woman who ordered for me was asked how much did I have invested in the bank, and she asked how much does one need to have deposited to recieve 5 minutes of customer service...Id like to have been a fly on the wall at that moment...BTW as of 8/01/2008 this woman will no longer have a job...shame...she was a tropper tho!
 
jersey devl said:
I had this problem with my main bank that I started CRH with...I was lucky enough to just be able to go open 3 or 4 new accounts, I still do my main banking business with this bank tho.
The woman who ordered the coins still keeps me informed as to what managment intends to do about me (I dump there occ. now)...I have been told that TPTB have sent an email memo to all branch managers to count totals deposited in or from my name (so they may know what charges to start charging me)or if they need to) as I am a "speculator". I have slowed my dumps to this bank temporarily as they are "merging" (bought out) with another bank and when the "merger" completes I intend to start ordering from them again once I recieve my new "rules" booklet.
If you have a friend with loads of cash at this bank it may be an option to have them order for you or if you know anyone who is a business manager somewhere you may be able to have them order for you (at a cost Im sure).
Its funny...the woman who ordered for me was asked how much did I have invested in the bank, and she asked how much does one need to have deposited to recieve 5 minutes of customer service...Id like to have been a fly on the wall at that moment...BTW as of 8/01/2008 this woman will no longer have a job...shame...she was a tropper tho!

Deja vu. I'm in the same boat with my main bank. I've backed off and am deciding what to do with my money there. It's weird, because I get better customer service from banks where I only have the $200-500 minimum savings account. I didn't want to give this one bank up as they are a local bank with decent interest rates. I've already told them that the coin was the only reason for me to have my money in a local bank as ING Direct pays double and the only thing they can't do for me is buy/sell coin.
 
My local bank did the same thing. They will only order one box per week per customer. I told them that there are four people in my immediate family and each have their own account so I should be able to get four as we all want one. They are thinking about it.

Just find another bank.

Good luck

Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom