What's new

help needed: update

Re: help needed

GoodyGuy said:
I just saw this.

Would it be too late if something goes out in tomorrows mail from Indiana?

GG~
should make it the treasure pit is on the 19th
 
Re: help needed

fmerg said:
GoodyGuy said:
I just saw this.

Would it be too late if something goes out in tomorrows mail from Indiana?

GG~
should make it the treasure pit is on the 19th

Great!
Goodies from the Goodyguy are going out in the morning :icon_thumleft:

GG~
 
Re: help needed

:hello:

I'm posting some stuff up now, I hope I can make the deadline, wish I had seen this earlier :-\

SS
 
Re: help needed

Well, the big day is tomorrow! Just got off the phone with Frank up in Kingston, and all systems are go! I just want to take this opportunity to thank and salute Frank, for organizing this event, for caring about these children, and for doing all of the hard work to make it happen! :notworthy:

I also want to thank all of you! All of the things you folks donated - the T-shirts, hats, rings, coins - WoW! It really inspired me to do what I could to help! :notworthy:

I will be driving the 90-miles up from my home here in White Plains, in the morning. Robert, at Tesoro in Prescott, like overnighted two of my Tesoro Lobo machines FREE for this event, so I'll be taking those up for the kids to use as well! I will take lots of photos. Keep your fingers crossed on the weather - No Rain!

God bless all of us, and here is hoping we touch a few kids tomorrow, and open their minds to all the opportunities life gives us! :headbang:
 
meet with terry soloman at 8 am today and went to setup the pit
and what a great time was had by all the turn out was a little slow till the first four kids went around the apartment complex showing off what they found that opened the flood gates and slowly but surly we got more and more kids showing up
below is some of the pictures taken today
 

Attachments

  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1754.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1754.webp
    160.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1765.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1765.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1764.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1764.webp
    148 KB · Views: 237
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1763.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1763.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1761.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1761.webp
    128.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1760.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1760.webp
    101.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1759.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1759.webp
    110.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1758.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1758.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1757.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1757.webp
    116.6 KB · Views: 244
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1756.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1756.webp
    144.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1755.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1755.webp
    182 KB · Views: 258
Re: help needed: update (more pictures)

smiles and more
 

Attachments

  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1774.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1774.webp
    138.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1775.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1775.webp
    126.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1776.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1776.webp
    146.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1777.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1777.webp
    155.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1773.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1773.webp
    166.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1772.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1772.webp
    181 KB · Views: 235
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1766.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1766.webp
    111.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1767.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1767.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1768.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1768.webp
    153.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1769.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1769.webp
    152.8 KB · Views: 244
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1770.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1770.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 229
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1771.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1771.webp
    173.7 KB · Views: 227
Re: help needed: update (last of the pictures)

terry may post more from his camera but this is the last of what i have
a big thanks to the members of t-net that made this possible
 

Attachments

  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1778.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1778.webp
    139.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1780.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1780.webp
    142.3 KB · Views: 220
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1781.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1781.webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1782.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1782.webp
    120.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1783.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1783.webp
    140.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1784.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1784.webp
    115.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1785.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1785.webp
    183.6 KB · Views: 210
  • 2011.08.19-DSCF1786.webp
    2011.08.19-DSCF1786.webp
    190.4 KB · Views: 218
Really great, Frank! I saw my Canadian badge has been "re-found"! That came from a Florida beach. The silver bracelet, from under a tree here in Murphys, the Mexican silver turquoise ring from NC. Truly a "North American" project! I have stories... memories! We need a FULL story to add to those memories. Tnx for the pics! TTC
 
I NEED one of those "metal Detective" T's in extra large! PM with the price, whoever is making them. PLEASE! TTC
 
What an honor to be part of a group with people as awesome as you guys! congrats on a successful hunt :icon_thumright:
 
All I can say is WOW!!! What a fantastic job Frank and his son Eric BOTH did today! :notworthy:

Every single child, and there must have been a couple of dozen (as you are about to see!), got personal instruction, attention and help from Frank and Eric! :hello2: So many smiles, and real excitement and interest in those little faces. The treasures that you guys donated were AWESOME - and EVERY child scored some!!!! I hope these shots give you just a little bit of the joy you all deserve! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiLJ2KEeBEs
 
I.... don't .....know .....guys! Looks like the two of you are ROBBING the poor kid in the first frame! Ha ha! TTC
 
Looks like a good time was had by all :icon_sunny:
Good work guy's :notworthy:

Glad I could be a small part of it,
GG~
 
RTDE3 said:
TerryC said:
I NEED one of those "metal Detective" T's in extra large! PM with the price, whoever is making them. PLEASE! TTC

Terry, PM me your address & I will send you one of the shirts!
DONE! TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom