What's new

Help,Not sure about these...

spawn00x

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
332
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
I found these around the same area that I found some chips and an arrowhead. They are tapered on one side like a knife blade...Thanks in Advance!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    158.6 KB · Views: 418
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    149 KB · Views: 417
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 403
They're not knapped...do they show signs of grinding?
 
Upvote 0
Don't know much about these things, but it reminds me of a tool used to scrape rawhides? Monty
 
Upvote 0
They definitely have a straight edge, with even tapering to it. It looks like they were used for one purpose or another... I'd keep them if I found them.
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
Don't know much about these things, but it reminds me of a tool used to scrape rawhides? Monty

I agree with Monty on both accounts. Interesting find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
14
Views
987
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
Replies
8
Views
596

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom