What's new

✅ SOLVED help on age on spigot

GB1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Messages
7,552
Reaction score
21,887
Golden Thread
1
Location
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
the spigot says hwaukee brass MFG Co. the quarters are size comparison Thanks for the help P1100291.webpP1100285.webp Gold Boy
 
I dont know anything about a Hwaukee Brass HOWEVER the Milwaukee Brass Man made thousands of spigot's in the early 1900's such as yours and were VERY popular. They have been out of business for a very long time now.. I wanna say even before WW2 but I may be wrong. I BELIEVE you have a MBM spigot.. neat find.. here is some info: https://archive.org/details/MilwaukeeBrassManufacturingCompany0001
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
thank you
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom