What's new

Help on Eagle Button

Kevo_DFX

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX
Found my first two piece Eagle button last night. From other posts, I'm assuming this is post 1902 but I cannot see a backmark? I found it in Western PA, about 3 inches down. Thanks for any help determining age or maker.

eaglebuttono.jpg

eaglebuttonr.jpg


Thanks!
Kevo
 
Yes you are correct. They are still being used today.
 
Upvote 0
MilitaryCollector said:
it's WWI with the black finish
Thanks for that info,I have dug quite a few of those and didnt know that!
 
Upvote 0
Yeap. I have found a few of those myself. They look great in a display. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
Replies
15
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
491

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom