J Jarod84 Greenie Joined May 8, 2019 Messages 17 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Vermont Detector(s) used Garrett 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2020 #1 Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me a date and any information on this button? Nickel in the picture is for size comparison. Thank you.
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me a date and any information on this button? Nickel in the picture is for size comparison. Thank you.
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Apr 16, 2020 #2 Pretty close to the one discussed in the thread below, enough so that I think the date is likely very close: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/238859-e-pluribus-unum-political-button.html Upvote 0
Pretty close to the one discussed in the thread below, enough so that I think the date is likely very close: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/238859-e-pluribus-unum-political-button.html