Jimmy(PA)
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey guys I need help, I want to get a new garrett 250 for my uncle for christmas but im low on cash, anyone know what store has the best value right now? I need to order it ASAP to get it on time.
If I get one from Kellyco I can get a 2nd detector for 50% off, of course there all cheapy ones but it would be nice to have a spare to loan out to people on the other hand there price is $212 and I think ive seen them for under 200 at some stores. 
Thanks,
Jimmy
If I get one from Kellyco I can get a 2nd detector for 50% off, of course there all cheapy ones but it would be nice to have a spare to loan out to people on the other hand there price is $212 and I think ive seen them for under 200 at some stores. 
Thanks,
Jimmy








