Merf
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2007
- Messages
- 3,766
- Reaction score
- 2,276
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro, Quest x10 idmaXx
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Merf said:If you zoom in on Taz's pic you can see that the emblem is not the same.
Hamilton products was established in 1975 and I did not find anything that new at the field site.
[ found an 1846 large cent, CW general service button, and a gold gilt flower button]
I am 90% sure BCH is right on his ID.
Traderfortreasures first mentioned belt. I was just researching information and trying to get the ball rolling so to speak. I found the crest but I think taz got it IDed. The horse halter crest is a perfect match.72cheyenne said:Merf said:If you zoom in on Taz's pic you can see that the emblem is not the same.
Hamilton products was established in 1975 and I did not find anything that new at the field site.
[ found an 1846 large cent, CW general service button, and a gold gilt flower button]
I am 90% sure BCH is right on his ID.
So possibly the modern hamilton is copying an older design? I'll go along with that, I didn't look real close at either BCH's or taz's link.![]()