Help someone in need and win a detector

I don't really need a detector at this moment but will try to help you. How can I assist you?

Simply buy a ticket or two, and pass on the info to your detecting friends/club, etc...

All detectors will be shipped directly from the manufacturers and all monies go directly to the MacIntyre family.

You can also find out more on Facebook under American Digger magazine or Stout Standards.

Well I debated Lisa Hume Macintyre (archaeologist) two one hour shows on Relic Roundup. Shortly after the second podcast her son was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma (cancer). Because their insurance was maxed out we thought it would be nice if the detecting community helped out. Thus we have this drawing on October 21st.

Lisa is not just another archaeologist but an open minded one and she makes an effort to understand us, but that really shouldn't enter into it. We are just trying to help someone in need, and the manufacturers have joined the effort too. We want to show the archaeological community our true and caring colors. If you want to know more about Kens situation and progress click on the link at the end of my post above. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back