What's new

Help to contact someone in Houston, TX

Matteo La Boccia

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
292
Reaction score
220
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear friends,
I need to contact with e-mail someone at:

Dorman-Martin Insurance Agency, Inc
8705 Katy Frwy, Suite 203
Houston, TX 77024

I have not find their e-mail on the web. I'm in Italy and I find the crash site of B-17 of Kemp F. Martin. I know this agency is of his son. I'm not fluently in english speaking so I'll be glad if I can contact they with e-mail. Do you can help me?

THANKS!
 
You got their address, look up their phone number and call them.
 
Thanks to every one. I'm not fluently in english speaking so if I call I'm unable to be understand. Therefore I'm looking e-mail to write them. Again thanks!
 
Matteo:
That phone number is disconnected.
Somewhere I read that insurance company is no longer in business.
I suggest you write to them and hope that the letter is forwarded to someone in the Martin family.
Good Luck.
 
Mackaydon said:
Matteo:
That phone number is disconnected.
Somewhere I read that insurance company is no longer in business.
I suggest you write to them and hope that the letter is forwarded to someone in the Martin family.
Good Luck.

Thanks. Any idea to find Kemp Martin jr. in Houston? (see also my MP)
 
Matteo, I sent you an email with the last know address of Kemp F Martin. I believe he died in 2008. His family still owns a home in Houston, Texas.
 
qkslvr said:
Matteo, I sent you an email with the last know address of Kemp F Martin. I believe he died in 2008. His family still owns a home in Houston, Texas.

Many thanks. I'm writing a e-mail to you!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom