Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi folks!
It occued to me to ask if someone out there knows of a metal detecting forum with a posibility to be dating and web cam use plus a chat room. It would have to be free of charge you can change interactive web mail. Does such exsist out there? It would be nice to find your future wife through such a site. If it does not exsist what would be the initiative to have one? thanks for your help. LP/TA :happysmiley:

How much money do you have in the bank LP? I might be available.. :tongue3:

Yes, please post banks acct statements, pics of you, your house and your car. Thanks!

Got a Pickup Truck and a Boat? Post pictures.

doesnt exist would be my guess.

Listen my tall dark and handsome Lizard Prince, today I am identifying as a 26-year-old petite blonde woman with an incredible figure. Why don't you send me a Minelab CTX 3030 - just because you can, and we'll talk. Wink-wink! :hello:

Well, let's see...how bout Farcebook?

If it was up and running - you'd probably have 1,500 men to every 1 woman. It would get ugly fast!!! :dontknow:

Some of the married guys here are thinking to themselves that metal detecting is the excuse they use to get away from their wives for awhile. You may want to rethink this.

What did he just say, I didnt understand half of that chat stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back