What's new

HELP USERS OF OKM FUTURE I-160

Is OKM Future I-160 a RELIABLE GPR Equipment ?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

sniper_eyes

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
OKM Future I-160
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day, I just wanna ask if anyone of you has used OKM Future I-160 and what are your finds ? Is this a reliable type of GPR ? Please feel free to post. Thank you.
 
Stay far, far away from OKM! The company is a scam! Any company that sells LRL can't be trusted on anything else they sell.
 
Thats KellyCo off the list then as they sold LRL's for years.
 
U.K. Brian said:
Thats KellyCo off the list then as they sold LRL's for years.

While I completely agree with that statement, what I meant was that OKM manufactures LRL junk, so I would never trust anything else with thier name on it.
 
But many of their products are excellent. Have to agree though that it seems odd that a business would risk its reputation with what most would consider very doubtful "devices".
 
Actually we have this type of equipment in our office and we're having difficulty in detecting pipes or anything anomalous in the subsurface even if there is an obvious object or utilities buried in the ground (for ex. underground electrical conduit pipe) . Does anyone know how to operate this type of equipment effectively ? I've read the manual a lot of times and still even if we perform it on the correct procedure, there is still no clear and definite indication of anomaly as shown by the software visualizer 3D.
 
I don't think OKM Makes a true GPR. I would term them hibred devices hand print-2_edited-3.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom