Help wanted! Looking for spare parts for Jawa 350.

ninno

Tenderfoot
Nov 19, 2018
London
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few years ago I found my Jawa 350 motorcycle in a dusty shed. It was overgrown by time. I recognized the potential and so began our journey together. I spent hours upon hours in the workshop bringing it back to life. The pride and joy when she hummed again for the first time cannot be described in words.
But as is often the case with old motorcycles, my Jawa 350 has started to cause some concerns recently. The engine no longer runs as smoothly as it used to and the brakes are in urgent need of an overhaul. It breaks my heart to see her getting older.
That's why I'm turning to you today, hoping for support. Is there anyone here who can recommend where I can find high-quality spare parts for my Jawa 350 (for example, is this shop like this: https://www.jawashop.com/ )? I'm urgently looking for a new engine and brake components that can breathe new life into my old lady.
Thank you in advance for your support, and let's work together to keep these classic cars alive.

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's why I'm turning to you today, hoping for support. Is there anyone here who can recommend where I can find high-quality spare parts for my Jawa 350? I'm urgently looking for a new engine and brake components that can breathe new life into my old lady.

Ninno...a quick Google search came up with your new parts provider:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread