What's new

Help what is this?

Salimc50

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
009BFC1B-86A4-4168-9927-A1D85C81A7EE.webp
 
From the picture, looks like bent re-bar?
 
Upvote 0
it goes to a horse drawn hay rake
 
Upvote 0
Cool find
don't see many of those posted.

and ​Welcome to TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
great ID Mojjax. I have spent several hours riding on one of those dump rakes.
Welcome from Indiana.
 
Upvote 0
Nice find. Welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Sal, happy that mojjax was able to I.D. your find. :thumbsup:

Dave
 
Upvote 0
We had a dump rake. After the hay was pulled into rows, we would pitchfork it onto a wagon.
 
Upvote 0
Good ID Welcome to tnet from Michigan Tommy
 
Upvote 0
I have a 1915 Sears rake in my front yard with that exact tine.
 
Upvote 0
@ Tony Might need to explain to some folks that we love our farm equipment here in SC.

It’s been 15 years here in SC and I still scratch my head at times. Like raking up, BY HAND,ACRES,of pine straw from under the trees, baling it and use it as decorative mulch. If you don’t have pine trees you can purchase the above popular mulch at your local ACE hardware... $4/bale
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom