What's new

Help with a button I.D. Please.

jsu

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
Found this button today and am in the need of some help in identifying the time period and any other information. It is a flat button with a iron shank and is about the size of a half dollar. thanks for the help, Jeff.
 

Attachments

  • HPIM3263.webp
    HPIM3263.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 244
  • HPIM3264.webp
    HPIM3264.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 215
  • HPIM3265.webp
    HPIM3265.webp
    16 KB · Views: 223
  • HPIM3266.webp
    HPIM3266.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 232
  • HPIM3263.webp
    HPIM3263.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 220
  • HPIM3264.webp
    HPIM3264.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 229
  • HPIM3265.webp
    HPIM3265.webp
    16 KB · Views: 224
  • HPIM3266.webp
    HPIM3266.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 238
39th Infantry Collar Brass, I think WWII. Someone correct me if this is wrong.
 
Upvote 0
Pre WW2. Looks like a post and screw with blackened brass so it could be WW1. Nice find.

I served in the 39th Infantry post Vietnam if you ever want to sell it.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the help Cheyenne and OFG. That time frame goes along with the silver that I found at this spot. I am going back to the spot this afternoon and if I find another button like this it is yours OFG. Anyway thanks again for the help and HH.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom