What's new

Help with an old Mosler safe

dacalkins

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
I purchased this safe from a guy on FB market place. I'm having a hard time figuring out how old it is or any information on it.

The serial # is 25798
Model # is 13
The combination # has 4 digits

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

David
 

Attachments

  • 20250409_114359.webp
    20250409_114359.webp
    2 MB · Views: 326
  • 20250409_114252.webp
    20250409_114252.webp
    1 MB · Views: 90
  • 20250409_074216.webp
    20250409_074216.webp
    933 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
From 1946 to 1989, all serial numbers for Mosler safes were 5 digits followed by a dash and an additional number(s). Your safe is no older than 1946.
 
Thank you, Doubter. I was thinking it was from the sixties but google searches suggest it is late 70
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom